Meadow plant identification
On this course you will focus on identifying a range of plant species associated with grassland and meadow habitats, by studying their appearance and botanical keys. These identification skills will be taught by a combination of field work (involving two plant identification walks led by the instructor) and classroom sessions centred around the species encountered on these walks, plus information about the species themselves.
- Perfect for beginners, no experience necessary
- 1 day course
- £55 per person
- Please bring binoculars, a notebook and pen.
- The course is taught outside so please bring weather-appropriate clothing: warm clothing / layers, waterproofs, gloves, sturdy shoes/boots, hat, and sun cream.
- You will also need to bring a packed lunch and drinks.
- All other tools and equipment will be provided.
- Portaloos will be provided where toilet facilities are not available, with details provided in course joining instructions.
- Parking will be available with further details provided in the joining instructions.